For the Love of Autumn: Workshop Kit | Sketchbook
For the Love of Autumn is the perfect gift for aspiring artists, hobbyists, or creatives. This bundle comes with a video tutorial on how to paint an autumn-inspired composition to get you started! The kit includes all the essentials for watercolour, making it great for those just starting off. It also features some autumn themed stickers and tape for you to decorate your art once it’s done. A perfect activity for a rainy day with a friend, loved one, or even on your own.
This watercolour & sticker bundle comes in a box perfect for gifting. Each box contains:
- A6 Etchr Sketchbook (Hot press OR Cold press)
- #6 Koi water brush (9ml barrel)
- Autumn-inspired half pan watercolour set: Schmincke Transparent Orange & Indian Red, Daniel Smith Undersea Green, Van Gogh Gamboge, Madder Lake Deep and Sepia.
- 2x autumn-inspired washi tapes
- 3x premium vinyl stickers
- Autumn-inspired vinyl sticker sheet (A5 size)
Each colour in these premium watercolour half pans are hand-poured and highly pigmented. Our water colour paints are water-activated, simply needing a dab of water from your included water brush pen.
The hand poured half pans are pour-on-demand. We only prepare them when we received the order. It will take couple of days for the colours to be stable and dry enough to ship. So please allow about 3-4 days for us to prep your orders.
This is a collaborative project with Milkbox Creative.
Milkbox Creative is a passion project realized from a love of stationery and crafts. They aim to share and contribute in their appreciation of all things creative, starting with stickers and tape. Their vision is simple - to brighten people’s spaces with delightful things!