Watercolour Starter Kit
Aye! We hear you, again! Here is a watercolour starter kit suitable for literally everyone.
This starter kit consists of 6 recommended colours, 2 brushes, 5 sheets of cotton watercolour paper, and a 7 well watercolour palette. You basically can start right away!
- 6 x hand poured half pan Talens Art Creation Watercolour comes in a small metal case (Colours: Scarlet, Yellow, Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue, Deep Green, Burnt Umber)
- 1 x watercolour nylon round brush #4
- 1 x watercolour nylon round brush #8
- 5 x 300gsm, 100% cotton acid free watercolour paper, size 180 x 260mm
- 1 x 7 wells round watercolour palette
- These half pans are poured from original Talens Art Creation watercolour tubes
- Because these half pans are filled directly from the tubes, there might be bumps and blemishes or fine cracks on the surface of the watercolour, but it is absolutely fine, there is nothing wrong with the colours and it doesn't affect its quality. Depending on the colours, some will shrink more when they are dried, hence the crack. We will do a second or third pour if the shrinkage is significant to ensure that the pans are properly filled
- These half pans are pour-on-demand. We only prepare them when we received the order. It will take up to days for colour to be stable and dry enough to ship, so please allow about 4 days for us to prep your half pans order
- To use the colours, use water to reactivate the colours. You can either drop some water on it with a wet brush, or spray some water on it if you have a mist bottle